Earn Money for Your Child’s Charms Account by Selling Taste for Los Al Tickets! A great way to earn and celebrate the new school year.
- You sell the tickets for $50.00 each (a ticket at the door is $60.00).
- Your child’s Charms account will receive $30.00 credit for every ticket sold when the stub and payment are turned in by SEPTEMBER 24, 2018.
- Your child’s Charms account will receive $10.00 credit for every ticket sold when the stub and payment are turned in after SEPTEMBER 24, 2018 and before OCTOBER 1, 2018.
- YOU MUST TURN IN ALL TICKETS YOU CHECK OUT! ANY UNSOLD TICKETS MUST BE RETURNED. All unsold tickets must be submitted prior to the event or the $60.00 ticket cost will be deducted from your child’s Charms account.
- Checks should be made out to “Our Los Al”
Tickets will be available at Choir Parent Meetings or by arrangement with the ticket coordinators Karen Gomez and Caryn Webb. Checks and unsold tickets can be returned to the Choir Room collection box or contact Karen Gomez to arrange a time for collection. If dropped in choir room box, please TEXT Karen Gomez to confirm with her that they have been received and recorded.
ONLINE TICKET SALES: Tickets may also be purchased online at www.tasteforlosal.com beginning September 1st. By purchasing online and selecting "Oak Choir" as your Group/Organization, your child’s Charms account will receive $30.00 credit if purchased before Sept. 27 at 11:59pm, and $10.00 if purchased between Sept. 28 at Oct. 11 at 11:59 pm. The purchaser must bring their receipt and ID for entry and go to the Will Call window the evening of the event.
For more details about the event, visit the Our Los Al website